After care makes 70% of the treatment’s success! You have a huge role in how your brows heal!
Please follow through with instructions I give you because if you don’t do so you may lose up to 80% of drawn strokes.
Proper washing and applying cream that I provide to you is of great importance.
The success of the treatment depends on the:
1. skin quality
2. post-treatment flow and care
3. exposure to different external factors
All of these circumstances are out of the artist’s control, therefore, I cannot guarantee to complete success.
Here is the simple steps to care for your amazing eyebrows!
1. Wash face throughly with the mild, gentle soup
once in the morning and once at night for 10 days.
2. Pat dry face with a paper towel
3. Apply a THIN layer of the after care ointment,
pat any excess if you happen to put too much on.
4. DO NOT apply any makeup directly on the brows for the first 2 weeks.
5. DO NOT use any anti aging products on your eyebrows, EVER!
Will result in loss of pigment.
6. DO NOT pick, scratch, rub or remain in direct sunlight for an extensive period of time.